Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Tuesday, July 12

Welcome to the primere of my first ever blog.
I first have to say, all the inspiration for this blog came from my blogging friend Beth, so thanks Beth, I hope I won't let you down. Second I want to say that I have created this blog for friends and family to keep in touch, but all are welcome to peer into my uninteresting life. I am going to start Med School in a month, so until then my life will be pretty boring. After then I may not have a lot of time to blog, but I'll try to post once a week at least. Pictures will follow, once I get my own computer up and running (I have recently moved back to California, otherwise known as the Promised Land, from Kansas City and I have just found out my monitor doesn't work, so for now I am using my in-laws computer.) So enjoy, and feel free to comment. Talk to you soon.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Congratulations on the new blog! I can't wait to hear about being newly married and crazy medical stuff!

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Andres said…

    Looks like you are off to a good start rikki. I just hope you dont put those gross to close I can;t tell what it is kinda pictures in you blog. You Doctor types like those kina pictures.

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Memo's Mind said…

    Rikki...take it from me...if you don't post they will hunt you down and pester you until you have no options but to post! Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home