Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Tuesday, July 12

Animal Crossing!!!

Okay so I am totally obsessed with the Nintendo Gamecube game Animal Crossing. My friend Beth introduced me and since I am now living with my in-laws I have access to my nephew's Gamecube, so the first thing I did was go out and buy the game. It is sooooooo much fun!! You get to live in this little town of animals, although you are human, and they talk to you. You can buy things, sell things, fix up a house, catch bugs, go fishing, collect art and fossils and put it all in a museum. It is so totally addicting. You also get mail from the animals and you can send them mail to. The only bad thing, the game is on real time so it knows how long it has been since you have played, and your animal friends get mad if you don't talk to them for a few days. So luckily I have a husband who also loves it, so when I start school he can make sure the animals don't hate me! Anyways, I thought I would share my new love.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I am a little concerned that you are worried about animals that are not real hating you.

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Andres said…

    So what's your fruit??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home