Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Saturday, September 2

Only 4 weeks to go!!!

So in 4 weeks I should be a first time mommy. When I first got pregnant I thought to myself, this is great and exciting and what I've wanted for years! Now that the reality is setting in quickly, I'm getting more scared and nervous. What was I thinking? I'm in Med school for goodness sakes!! How am I going to do this?! I have these little freakout moments every so often, but really the realization that a human baby will be living in my house in a few weeks still hasn't set in. I think I haven't put it together yet that this thing inside me that kicks and squirms and twists (causing quite a bit of pain at times!) is actually a baby and I am his mommy! Hopefully I will realize these things in the next few weeks.

Oh and by the way, I start school on Tuesday. AAAAHHHHHH

1 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Looking forward I am sure it seems scary but looking back you'll think that was all worth it!

    Best Wishes! Id offer to take a few tests for you but that would probably do more harm than good!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home