Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Friday, May 12

It's a boy!!

We found out last week at the ultrasound that we are having a boy! We are very excited, of course we would be excited if it was a girl too, but we kind of wanted to have a boy first. My dad had only daughters and he really wanted a grandson so I'm glad he will have one now. We have already named him Dietrich Wesley. The ultrasound went well, and since the previous week I had a class on interpreting ultrasounds I can say with a small bit of knowledge that everything looked okay. We won't get the official report until I go back to the Dr. in two weeks. Hopefully we will find a scanner and post the ultrasound pics. After I saw him on the ultrasound I wanted so badly to have him here. But, still I'm glad I have 5 months still to prepare!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    With a name like that he is destined to be a theologian! Congrats, it must be exciting to practice what you are learning in school on yourself!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home