Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Tuesday, June 13

Two Years Already?


Yesterday was our two year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has already been two years! The flowers were sent to us from the church, arn't they beautiful? We didn't really do anything to celebrate but we hope to go on a small trip in July, maybe to Monteray Bay or San Diego. We had Steve's parents over last night for dinner, it was fun to get out the fine china and have an excuse to clean the house! I think the horror of my wedding is almost behind me, I don't think about it nearly as much as I used to and I'm almost ready to put the best pictures in an album so people can actually look at them. A lot has happened in the last two years and I'm excited to see how we will change and grow in the future, especially once Dietrich comes!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Andres said…

    beautiful flowers... is this a peak into your new place

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Congratulations, thats a wonderful milestone to celebrate. As a guest at your wedding I thought it was wonderful and a good sign of your commitment to each other!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home