Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Tuesday, November 15

Grades

I have received all my grades from this last set of exams except for the Anatomy practical. The final score: 3 above 90% (my highest was a 95% in cell biology), 3 in the 80% range and a 73% (in biochem, but that was a really hard test). I am very pleased with my scores and I actually did better this time than last, although I felt I studied less.
On another note, I cut about 5 inches off my hair. It is now layered and at my shoulders. I really like how it looks and it is so much easier to handle. The next decision is weather or not to die it again.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Congrats on all your hard work and I think we need pictures of the new hair!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Andres said…

    I say only die half of it.. that way if you dont like it you can around only showing the other side..... thats what I'd do.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Pastor Stew said…

    Good Job! Yes I read this blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home