Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Saturday, October 1

Results

I got the results of my exams and I passed all of them!! I even got above the average on all of them, which I think is very good. The one I thought I failed was one of my highest grades. I know that it was God who helped me through and gave me peace when I was taking the tests. I never really felt that stressed. So now my goal is to study more the weeks leading up to the test so I won't have to do so much right before. So far this plan is not in action, I kind of took this last week off.
Today I am going to see Corpse Bride and I'm going to buy a new book, Son of a Witch. I will post later on both of these. I am very excited to have a date night with my husband. Med school prevents me from seeing him all that much. Well, I guess I should get some studying done before we go out. I hope everyone is doing well, please post comments to tell me how you are.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! Son of a Witch is so good! Plus, we went and saw Corpse Bride Wednesday and had a good time. Congratulations on your exams! I knew you could do it!

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Wonderful! Its good to take time off, especially if it is to read Son of a Witch! Good luck hitting the books early!

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Andres said…

    I am glad (and not suprised) that you did so well on your tests.. the first ones always feel the hardest. As you can already see we already bought Son of A Witch and seen Corpse Bride... let me know what you think.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home