Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Friday, September 23

Finals are Over!!

I am so happy to be through my first set of finals. There were tough, but I think I passed all of them. I don't think I have every studied so much in such a short amount of time before. It was insane!! But it all paid off. Now I have a few days off before starting back to class on Monday. I will be going to my parents house today, I haven't seen them in a while and I miss them. Other than that I will just be relaxing and catching up on sleep!
In other news, I am very excited that Gregory Maguire's new book Son of a Witch is coming out next week. It is the sequel to Wicked. My friend Beth got me hooked on his books and I have been waiting for this one. Hopefully I will have some time to read it, although it will probably take me a few months! I'll try and post my impressions.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Andres said…

    Good Job!!!!

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am totally going to fail out of school when Son of a Witch comes out, since I obviously do not know how to prioritize my reading.

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I can't wit until we are all blogging about the same book! It will be a slow read for me too but it is worth a little extra time.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Thanks for posting on my blog!!!! As I commented to Stu it was perfect and I hope you will come back for more!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home