Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Sunday, August 28

I Miss My Husband

Steve went down to San Diego tonight to be there for his fantasy football draft. I already miss him!! But I'm also extremely jealous that he gets to go to San Diego and I have to go to class tomorrow. I love SD and miss living there. And I'm also starting to not want to go to class. Is that a bad sign after only a week?
I had fun with my friend Heather last night. It is so good to get caught up with old friends who you haven't seen in a while. I miss all my college and high school friends. I miss Beth and talking with her late into the night. I really feel bad for leaving her and Andres in KC. I miss Stacie and Heather and just hanging out, watching chick flicks. I miss Kristi and driving around HB listening to music and helping set up her classroom. I miss Susan and doing nothing in particular but still having a fun time. Why can't college just have lasted a little longer? And why do people have to grow up and move all over the country making it hard to get together? Oh well, I guess it happens to everyone, but I really miss all my old friends.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Not wnting to go to class already is totally normal! It just takes a while to get so busy that you forget what you did yesterday and then you don't have time to think about not wanting to go to school.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home