Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Sunday, September 18

FINALS!! AAAHHHHHH

Well, finals are almost here! Tomorrow I have Anatomy, Embryology and evidence based medicine. Tuesday I have Cell and Biochemistry and Wednesday I have Patient Diagnosis and Physiology. I don't feel ready at all!! I have spent the whole weekend studying but there is just so much to learn!
I'm really not that stressed out, no matter how the previous paragraph sounded. I know that God had taken me this far, so I know God will see me through these first tests. God didn't get me this far to see me fall flat on my face! I just didn't realize until this weekend how much there is to study. Note to self: Start studying after each lecture. Don't wait until right before the tests!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Good luck on all the hard work to come. I am sure you will do well!

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Andres said…

    kick some butt on your tests

     

Post a Comment

<< Home