Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Monday, October 10

Pastor Appreciation



The month of October is pastor appreciation month. Ususally the church board takes the pastoral staff to a nice dinner or gives them some sort of gift. However, at our church the pastor took us and the music pastor out to dinner!! It was a very nice evening at a fancy restaurant in the foothills of San Bernardino. It had a beautiful view. I love to get dressed up and go out to a nice dinner and it's been a while since we've been able to. It was a nice break from all things medical school!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Looks beautiful! I like dressing up too! It makes me feel like such an adult.

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Andres said…

    Well thats sounds like a lot of fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home