Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Thursday, March 23

Is Spring Here?


I know, I know, I live in Southern California and you are thinking "isn't the weather always nice there?" Well, most of the time it is, but for the last month or so we have had winter. And I'm ready for spring. I've always lived close to the coast in CA until now. The weather is different inland. For one, we live very close to the mountains so it gets pretty chilly. Second, in the summer it is above 100 degrees for a good 2 months. I thought when I moved back to CA I would have the perpetual spring of San Diego, but this is not the case in the inland empire (the IE). So, after many weeks of rain and weather in the 40's and 50's, the temperature finally broke 70 today!! It really makes me happy to be warm. Here is a picture of the mountains outside our house, covered in snow from Monday's storm. I just hope the weather decides to stay warm after I get back from vacation!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Have a great vacation and happy honeymooning!

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Yes, warmer weather is always uplifting. And congrats on the ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat. It's still surreal for me at 14 weeks! But an amazing miracle too!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home