Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Monday, September 18

38 weeks and counting


I'm now past the 38 week mark and coming into the home stretch of my pregnancy. Really, he could decide to come anytime now, and I think I'm getting more and more ready. We had our shower with the church on Saturday. It was a coed barbecue so Steve got to go and help open the gifts, which he thought was fun. We are so blessed to be surrounded by such generous and loving people.

I'm starting my third week of school and although it's a bit overwhelming I'm doing alright. There are a lot of extra assignments in addition to lectures this year and although I have until March to get these assignments done I'm still feeling the pressure of the year. Academically it seems more challenging already with a lot of things to know and memorize. I'm trying to stay caught up but I find it hard to concentrate in the afternoons so I've fallen a little behind. I know it will all work out in the end.

Since I've been nesting for the last few days we got the baby's room all fixed up and it is so adorable. This is probably the last time it will look this nice, so I'll enjoy it while it lasts!


1 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    what a cute room and a very lucky little baby who gets to live in it. Hang in there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home