Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Wednesday, July 20

Harry Potter At Last!!


Yes, I am one of those people who read Harry Potter and become totally engrossed in it. I have just started reading the new book, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and I have to force myself to put it down!! I don't like to read them too fast because I like to make the experience last as long as I can, but I just want to keep reading. It is very good so far. I have also found a very good website published by J.K. Rowling herself. In it she talks about rumors, discloses info on characters that she hasn't been able to put in the books etc. It is very fascinating for the Harry Potter fanatic. See J.K Rowling's site
I just hope this book isn't as sad as the last one; my favorite character other than Harry died in the last one. So I highly recommend that if you havn't read any of the books, start!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home