Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Saturday, August 27

First Week Thoughts

Well, I've made it through my first week of classes. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I am so glad I was a biology major in college, all the lectures so far have been over stuff I took in college. So it's basically just review at this point. I haven't been studying that much, which makes me wonder what my classmates are studying for hours a night. I know it will get harder in time, so I'm enjoying the free time I still have!!!
We started on the cadavers on Friday. Actually, half of the class started, the other half (my half) watched a video of the dissection. I have to say I was a little relieved that we were just watching a video. I'm a little freaked out about dissecting people.
One of my best friends is coming to hang out with me tonight. She lives in Arizona so I don't get to see her that much. I'm very excited!! It should be a nice brake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home