Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Tuesday, August 2

My Last Free Day!!

Well, this is my last day of summer. Tomorrow I start orientation, then two weeks in the hospital, then classes. I really can't believe that I will be starting Medical School tomorrow!! I have been waiting so long for this moment, and it is finally here. I haven't fully grasped the concept that I will not have as much free time as I am used to. I'm going to have to learn how to study again. It will be hard, but also fun.
I finally got the rest of my books. While I was at the bookstore, I saw someone who looked familiar. It turns out I tutored her in college. She just graduated and is now going to LLU as well. I am so glad that I am going to know someone! I was worried about meeting people, but now it doesn't seem as intimidating since I at least know someone else's name. It was fun to talk to her about starting and I'm glad I will have someone to sit next to tomorrow! I'll write again tomorrow after my first day. Wish me luck!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Andres said…

    i moved my blog to a new address.

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Andres said…

    sorry about the non subject post about my move I thought It was an old blog entry. Seeing as today is your first day... I hope all goes well. First days always make me nervous.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home