Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Thursday, August 4

It's Official


Well, I am officially a Medical Student. Not because I am registered for classes, or because I have all my financial aid and have paid my bill, or bought my books or because I have an ID card. I am now officially a Med Student because I have my Stethoscope!! It is Burgundy and beautiful. I can't help but get sentimental over the one device I will be using the most for the rest of my career!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    May I suggest Sarah for the name...If you don't like that how about thunk thunk since that is what it will say to you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home