Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Friday, August 19

Rude Rude Rude

I logged in to my blog today to discover that there were ads posted in the comment section of my latest entry!!! This is simply not acceptable!! I have deleted the entries now, but they were ads for car loans and some event managing thing. I went to their blogs and they are basically businesses. Please, people of the blogging world, if you have a business that is wonderful, but DO NOT advertise on my personal blog and clutter it up. I get enough of that with my email. If this happens again I will report these blogs to blogger.com. Have some common courtesy people!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Andres said…

    did you see what happened to sarah's blog??

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I can completly sympathize! I hate spam commenters!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home