Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Saturday, December 17

A Much Needed Vacation

I am half way done with my first year of med school!! I am soooooooooo ready for a vacation. Today was my first day off and I still had to wake up early, but at least I got to indulge in a nap! This last week of finals was harder than the other two test weeks. We had less tests but they were pretty hard and some were cumulative so I feel very burnt out. But I made it!! I really look forward to seeing friends and family over the holiday's and I am very excited to go to my friend Beth's baby shower. I haven't seen her at all since she got pregnant and I really miss her. I only get two weeks off for break but I know they will be the best two weeks all year! I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Andres said…

    2 weeks.. suck! Well I hope it is enough time. You deserve it.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I am excited too! It will be fun to see everyone!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home