Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Thursday, February 2

My First Pregnancy Meltdown

So I guess the hormones are really starting to kick in because I had my first meltdown last night. I won't go into all the details of what precipitated it, but I can say that it got a lot worse when I realized that I bought a box of saltine crackers when we already had one at home. I REALLY started bawling when I saw this. Pregnancy sure makes a woman upset about the silliest things.
In other pregnancy news, I think the morning (or in my case afternoon) sickness is starting. I've been getting more nauseous the last two days, especially in the afternoon. I hope it doesn't get worse than it is now. I don't think I could handle that.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    My first meltdown was terrible too. It happened because of all the talk about money and working after the baby was born. This talk was far to premature and very stressful. I pretty much got hysterical.

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Its just proof that you should not have to grocery shop anymore. Sorry about the sickness thing but it hopefully wont last forever!

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The morning sickness can only possibly last nine months. That's the best I can give you for reassurance.

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Andres said…

    oh rikki... (sigh)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home