Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Monday, September 25

Get Out Already!!!

I am sooooooooo ready for this baby to be born. I've been having small contractions since Friday and every day I think, oh this will be the day that I'm having my baby. But, no. He refuses to come out. I know my due date isn't really until Friday, but I'm just tired of waiting. I'm not a very patient person. The reason I'm so ready is not so much that I'm uncomfortable, which I kind of am, but because I really want to meet my baby. It's been 10 months and I can't wait to see what he looks like, if he has hair, if he is in fact a boy. The room is completely ready now that we have purchased the gliding rocking chair. It's perfect, except that it's missing the occupant. I just really hope he doesn't go over the due date, the suspense would kill me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home