Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Tuesday, November 21

First Day in Med School




A few weeks ago I took Dietrich to class with me. All my classmates loved him and they were so helpful in holding him while I took notes. Everyone is very supportive and willing to help when I need it. It is such a blessing to have such a wonderful class.


This is my friend Andre who took these pictures for me.



2 Comments:

  • At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He's looking more like Stew every day!

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    so smart already, im sure he will look back when he starts med school and attribute it to this little visit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home