Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Thursday, March 8

Dietrich's New Accessory



Well, we finally went ahead and got the cranial reshaping helmet to fix Dietrich's flat head. I think it's a good thing that we are doing, but at the same time I'm having kind of a hard time adjusting to how he looks in it. We are gradually stepping up the time he spends in it, so the first day (Tuesday) he wore it for two hours, yesterday for four, today for six and by the weekend he should be waring it full time (23 hours a day). Hopefully it will only be for four months, so he will be out of it before the hot summer hits!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    not even a helmet distracts from that cute face!

    You figured out how to add your timeline thing! It is fun huh?

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He still looks supersweet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home