Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Tuesday, January 9

New Year's Resolutions

Since I'm on a blogging kick, I thought I'd post my resolutions, at the request of Beth. I don't think I've ever done a list of resolutions before, but I'm feeling the need for some change so I thought I'd give it a try.

1. Better study habits (like actually studying before the night before the test!)

2. Blog at least once a week (not that anyone really reads my blog, but at least my mom can look at pictures of Dietrich more often)

3. Get serious about reading the Bible and doing daily devotions (I feel my spiritual life could use a renewing)

4. Actually start putting together a scrap book for Dietrich (I have all the stuff to do it, just not the time!!)

5. Write in Dietrich's Baby Book

6. Try to go to a La Leche League meeting to connect with other mothers.

7. Pass my Board Exam in June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Read some of the parenting magazines I subscribe to (how did I get talked into receiving three different ones?)

9. Spend quality time with Steve daily!

10. Try really hard to keep the house tidy and clean (yeah right)

So there they are. I hope I can accomplish all of them. A girl can dream, right? Now to close, a cute picture of Dietrich with Steve on New Years watching USC win the Rose Bowl.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    hey man I totally read your blog!

    Good luck it seems like some of your resolutions keep some of your other resolutions from happening. Best of luck on getting it all done!

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Memo's Mind said…

    I read it too!

    I love your list...all things I thought of and decided not to resolve to do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home