Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Tuesday, January 9

Dietrich's New Friend


A few days after Christmas we had the pleasure of going to San Diego to visit our friends Beth and Andres from college, who now live in Kansas City. We miss them dearly and it's always a lot of fun to get together with them. Their daughter is 9 months old, although she's only a few pounds heavyer than Dietrich!! This was the first time we met their daughter Ali and she is very sweet and cute. The last time we saw them was a year ago at Beth's baby shower. So much happens in a year!! I love spending time with them but it always makes me sad that we can't see them more. I guess that's what happens when we grow up and move away to go to school or get jobs. Sometimes I really long to be back in college!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Those are like the two cutest babies in the world!

    I think they belong in frames ( you know the ones where they come with a super cute picture and then you cover it up with one way less cute!)

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Memo's Mind said…

    I see a connection...do you see it. Sparks are flying. I smell a love connection!

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Jenny! said…

    They are very cute together...you could betroth them now and then you guys can be close forever!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home