Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Tuesday, January 9

Baby's First Christmas


Christmas was wonderful as always and it was so much fun to experience it with Dietrich. The grandparents were very good, they didn't go overboard with gifts for a three month old. On Christmas Eve we had a candlelight service at church and I sang in the chior. I love singing in the chior and wish we would have it more than at Christmas and Easter. Then we went to my in-laws and had dinner and spent time with Steven's extended family. Dietrich looked so adorable in his sweater vest outfit!!!






That night we drove to my parents so we could wake up there on Christmas morning and not have to travel that day. It's always nice to go home. This is a picture of Dietrich in his present from my mom, a chair that helps infants sit up before they can do it on their own. He actually seems to enjoy it!






Later in the day on Christmas we went to my Grandma Kate's and had brunch with my mom's side of the family. Dietrich wore his baby's first christmas outfit. He loved being the center of attention with my cousin and his friend Brad.
















2 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    how nice, it seems like you had a busy holiday! I say it is nap time!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Memo's Mind said…

    I love the Santa hat! Nothing like a rolly polly baby in a Santa hat!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home