Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Wednesday, January 10

Rolling Over


Last week I decided that I needed to get some type of mat to put on the floor for Dietrich to have daily tummy time on. We found the perfect one made by Fisher-Price that is an overhead gym when he is on his back, then the toys transfer to the floor for tummy time and it even converts to a tunnel once he can crawl. So I put him on his tummy today and was taking pictures of him. I looked away and when I looked back he was on his back!!! I put him back on his tummy after calling Steve over, and we saw him extend his left arm and roll himself over on to his back. I put him on his tummy again and got it on video! I didn't think he was supposed to be rolling over at 3 months. I guess I have to watch him a lot more carefully now when he's on the couch!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Memo's Mind said…

    Better start baby proofing...he'll be mobile in no time!

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    How exciting! Rolling over is such an important skill, I use it to get the remote when I dont want to get up, push Josue over when he is snoring and I roll to reach the ever important snooze button.

    AT three months he already knows such an important skill!

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Jenny! said…

    Now it starts to get real fun! He is so cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home