Doctor in Training

Hi. My name is Rikki and I am now a Family and Preventive Medicine resident in Southern CA. I hope you enjoy what nonsense I decide to post. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Thursday, June 21

Some Adorable Pictures



Here are some long awaited pictures.
This is from Easter.
















Steve's Grandma Quita had a 70th birthday/Mother's Day party.












This is also from the birthday party. I can't believe how blue my eyes look in this picture.










Dietrich's new highchair.
Dietrich and I with my grandma Willy. She just turned 89 in January is already planning her 90th birthday party!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    oh my gosh I think Beth and ANdres have the same high chair.

    How fun, you all look great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home